Canmore Local Activities
Explore and experience our incredible Canadian Rockies!
Your one-stop guide to Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise's best activities.
Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise really does have it all. From canoeing to hiking, horseback riding to snowshoeing, make sure you plan enough time so you can experience everything our region has to offer, all year round. Explore Canmore’s top local activities and attractions.
Preferred rates exclusive for Stoneridge Mountain Resort guests!
Activities, Sightseeing Tours and Equipment Rentals
Proudly partnering with some of the Rockies most breathtaking activity and tour providers, we are thrilled to offer exclusive pricing for our in-resort guests!
- Pursuit Banff/Jasper Collection– Banff, Lake Louise, Icefields Parkway and Jasper’s best sightseeing tours.
- Sports Garage – Canmore E-Bike Rentals (15% off Retail Rates)
- Rebound Cycle – All Season Equipment Rentals (Bikes, SUPs, Snowshoes, Kayaks etc.). (15% off Retail Rates)
- Alpine Helicopters – Scenic helicopter flights throughout Canmore, Banff and Kananaskis) (15-20% off Retail Rates)
- Silvertip Golf and Country Club
- Banff Norquay – Via Ferrata and Sightseeing Chair
- Toby Creek Adventures – All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and Snowmobile tours – Located in Invermere
Trails for Everyone
Hiking in the Rockies
Experience the Rockies from the sky!
Experience the panoramic beauty from the green!
- Dog Sled tours
- Wolf tours
- Rafting and float tours
- Ice Skating
- Canoeing and paddle-boarding