Experience the premier guided snowshoe adventure in Canada at world famous Sunshine Village Ski Resort where the Gondola and a chairlift ride takes you straight to the land above the tree line!
- Accommodation in Falcon Crest Lodge, 2 to 10 nights
- 2 Snowshoe tours with White Mountain Adventures
Starting from $198 per night, based on double occupancy, 2 nights
Put your snowshoes on and walk with us into a white powder paradise where there are no trails and it's simply miles and miles of powdery wilderness in front of you. You'll access the beautiful winter backcountry with one of our professional guides the way the Rockies are meant to be experienced - as a mix of fun, challenge, and learning, combined with the simple enjoyment of being outside in nature. During out trip we'll stop for a hot cocoa and cookies as we take in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Joining this trip means being prepared for unusual challenges: Days may be beautiful with sun sparkling off of fresh snow or they may be very snowy with near whiteout conditions. On the beautiful days you'll finish with memories of a sea of mountains in all directions. On days when the weather is "not so good" as we like to say, you'll head home with the sense of exhilaration and accomplishment that comes from a real experience - a real mountain winter day!
White Mountain Adventures:
Terms and Conditions:
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- CANCELLATION: Non-refundable.
- DATES VALID: November 25, 2017 - April 15, 2018
- Subject to availability, and weather dependent.
- Price Includes Snowshoeing Tour at Sunshine Meadows hosted by White Mountain Adventures for Two. Extra persons can be arranged at an additional fee; please contact the hotel front desk or vendor to arrange.
- If the tour gets cancelled by vendor due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will refund activity portion of package at check out, no refunds will be provided to NO SHOWs or late arrivals.
- Includes Professional hiking guide, transportation from Banff (sorry, Canmore pickups are not available), Sunshine Village gondola and chairlift ticket, snowshoes, trekking poles, hot chocolate & snacks.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Joining this trip means being prepared for any kind of weather. High alpine weather can be extreme and may be completely different than in-town. All participants must have winter boots or hiking boots, winter coat and pants, warm hat, and warm gloves. Ski goggles recommended. Guests not properly prepared for winter conditions as described won't be able to participate.