"Sometimes you discover a place so rare, it changes your life forever. It’s a sudden connection between people and the natural world that instantly brings both to life. It’s real, overwhelming and unforgettable"
Perfect for intermediate and advanced level skiers & riders who are keen to make the most of their ski vacation time in Banff National Park. SkiBig3 guides know our mountains inside and out and will showcase the very best.
- Accommodation at Stoneridge Mountain Resort
- Lift tickets for 2 Adults redeemable at Mt. Norquay, Banff Sunshine or Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Hidden powder stashes, secret views and favorite photo stops
- Perfect terrain choices for intermediate & advanced level skiers & riders
- Efficient navigation to lifts and best ski runs
- Inside scoop on daily conditions, grooming report, and run status
- CSIA certified snow professionals
- Lift line priority
- Local and historical ski culture
- Exclusive extras
Guided Adventures are led by our CSIA certified snow-pros - passionate locals, eager to share their personal stories and experiences, the unique history and ski culture of the Canadian Rockies, and the inside scoop on the best runs and terrain at each of our three ski resorts.
Designed for skiers & riders who are considered intermediate and above, groups are broken out by skill level and terrain choices from Relaxed to Thrill Seekers. While snow pros hit the slopes on skis, snowboarders are welcome to join all groups.
SKI BIG 3