The Iron Goat Pub & Grill
Inspired by Canmore’s rich railway heritage, this stand-alone, purpose-built restaurant/pub features the finest amenities, including two patios, 13 televisions and four private rooms. The views are spectacular! Join friends for a drink and a meal at this “historically inspired, deliciously different” local favourite. Learn more .
- Sunday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
For reservations and information, please call 403-609-0222
The Market Bistro at Three Sisters
We are Anthony and Val. Anthony is from Bordeaux in France and Val is from Quebec. After travelling the world each on our sides we met here at The Market Bistro! We fell in love in and with the Canadian Rockies that we now call home. We love fresh ingredients, authentic flavors, good wines, cooking up a storm, spending time with friends and family, a good laugh, the outdoor and meeting new people. We made the Market Bistro our home and welcome you to it to share a good meal. Learn more. …
Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.
Enjoy all-natural, wood-fired flatbread pizzas at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. The doors are open for lunch and dinner. Plus, you can watch the show as expert team members prepare and bake delicious flatbread pizzas in the wood-fired oven. Learn more …
- Sunday:10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Monday:10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday:10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday:10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday:10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
For reservations and information, please call 403 609-5508.
Chez Francois Restaurant
Hosts Sylvie, François and sons invite you to join them to experience great casual dining with French flair. Private dining is available. You’ll delight in gorgeous 180-degree mountain views while enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner menu selections. …
- Sunday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Monday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Tuesday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Wednesday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Thursday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Friday:7:00 a.m.– Close
- Saturday:7:00 a.m.– Close
For reservations and information, please call 403-678-6111
An Edible Life
An Edible Life makes healthy prepared meals for you to take home and heat. This means you’ll have more time playing in the mountains with less time in the kitchen! Learn more .
- Monday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Call to action
The Trough Dining Company
The Trough Dining Company is fine dining without the pretentiousness. The ambiance is intimate and elegant and the service is attentive, knowledgeable and charming.
- Sunday:5:30 p.m. – Close
- Monday:5:30 p.m. – Close
- Wednesday:5:30 p.m. – Close
- Thursday:5:30 p.m. – Close
- Friday:5:30 p.m. – Close
- Saturday:5:30 p.m. – Close
Call to action
Charming, cozy and inviting perfectly describe Tavern 1883. This lovely restaurant is located in a restored early 1900s home. The 80-person patio has fabulous views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. It’s the ideal place for a family meal, business lunch, happy hour, après ski, date night, dinner with friends or drinks and to party! Live Music and DJs enhance the atmosphere four nights a week. Learn more …
Call to action