Memorable Canmore Meetings and Conferences Start Here
Stoneridge Mountain Resort is a perfect setting for corporate business meetings, conferences, retreats and special events in Canmore, Alberta. Our beautiful property and state-of-the-art facilities deliver an ideal mix of work and pleasure that your colleagues are sure to thank you for.
Our spacious and sunny Lady MacDonald Room provides 1,100 square feet of flexible event space, easily accommodating anywhere from five to 60 guests. Custom catering, such as banquet buffets, bar service and coffee breaks, can also be arranged by the resort’s expert event coordinators.
The Lady MacDonald room is equipped with all the latest technology, including LCD projectors, whiteboards, flipcharts and voice conferencing, to guarantee that every business presentation runs smoothly.
When your meetings have finished, our concierge will be happy to help organize a group excursion, such as a game of golf or a team-building ski trip.
Facilities and services include:
Options for boardroom, classroom, theatre or U-shape seating
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Audiovisual equipment (LCD projector, PowerPoint remotes, speakerphone, flipcharts/whiteboards, portable TVs, extension cords, etc.)
- 1,100 square feet of flexible event space
- Audiovisual support staff
- Unlimited local calls
- 20 minutes of complimentary North America calling per day
- Public computer in lobby
- Custom catering
- Printing, faxing and copying services
- Group rates for event attendees
- On-site event planner, available every day
- Concierge for planning group activities
Please contact our professional meeting coordinators at 1-877-675-5001 to find out how we can help make your next Rocky Mountain meeting a success.
Meeting and Seminar Package
The Meeting Package at Stoneridge Mountain Resort includes everything you need to make your meeting or event in the Canmore Canadian Rockies a success. Nightly rates from only $209* per person include luxurious lodging in a One-Bedroom King Suite, meeting room space, audiovisual equipment, breakfast, lunch and two breaks.