Concierge & Attractions
A Host of Attractions Near Our Resort in the Canadian Rocky Mountains
It’s easy to explore the Canadian Rockies when you stay at Stoneridge Mountain Resort. Our convenient location in beautiful Canmore, Alberta , is moments away from world-class ski slopes, golf courses, adventure sports and downtown nightlife.
Nature lovers will find themselves surrounded by pristine forests and crystal clear mountain streams, ideal for fishing and hiking. Twenty minutes away, in Banff National Park, guests can visit glaciers, hot springs and ski resorts. Thrill-seekers can sign up for whitewater rafting, heli-skiing or ice climbing. The charming town of Canmore also boasts a thriving shopping district, exquisite dining and year-round cultural events.
Whatever your pleasure, you’re sure to find it here in the Rocky Mountains.
Use the links below to plan your next Canmore vacation. Our Guest Services department is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day at 1-877-675-5001.
To hear about all the latest and greatest events and activities in and around Canmore, please click here to view out monthly Event and Activity Newsletter.
Please be sure to come out to the moutains on September 14th for MOUNTAIN CRUSHER! What better place to test your physical endurance and stamina than in the mountains! This event is sponsored by our new neighbours, CROSSFIT CANMORE.
They provide community, knowledge and lifestyle advice to make you the healthiest you can be! The grand opening on the 27th will be a community affair with many local businesses particpating in the opening. We hope to see you there!
- Dinner theatre – Cornerstone Theatre & Restaurant
- Mountain gondola rides – Banff Gondola
- Hot springs – Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Recreation Centre instead of Indoor Pool
- Caving – Canmore Cave Tours, Canmore Caverns
- Canmore Museum
- Baniff Museums
- Gemstone factory – Ammonite Factory
- Canadian Rockies General Information
- Dog sledding – Howling Dog Tours
- Skiing and snowboarding – Area Guide
- Cross-country skiing – Canmore Nordic Centre
- Ice climbing - Yamnuska
- Tobogganing – Canmore Kananaskis
- Ice skating – Canmore Ice Rinks
- Snowshoeing – Discover Banff Tours
- Ice walks – Banff Adventures Unlimited
- Northern lights – Aurora Watch
- Snowmobiling – White N’ Wild Tours
- Curling – Canmore Golf & Curling Club
- Lake Minnewanka boat tour – Banff Lake Cruise
- Hiking - Canmore Kananaskis
- Rock climbing – Area Guide
- Horseback riding – Area Guide
- Rafting – Canadian Rockies Rafting
- Guided tours – Banff Summer Tours
- Sightseeing – Explore Rockies Tours
- Silvertip Golf Resort
- Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Resort
- Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club